Friday we all ran errands. We bought chlorine and shock for the pool. Then we went to get a lawn mower and other house needs.
Saturday we did a few more small errands before we said goodbye to PawPaw and Uncle. Ryan mowed the lawn for the first time at the house. Later in the afternoon, a former student came to babysit while I ran personal errands (to exchange a bathing suit) and clean the kitchen. I finally was able to swin in the pool.
Sunday and Monday were spent cleaning. I finally put the livingroom furniture where I want it. It has been raining off and on all week. It sure was a nice 30 degree change in the weather!
On Tuesday, Ryan had a work meeting. When he was done, we took Ivy to Chuck E Cheese.
Wednesday we finally got all of our things from the apartment. We basically put everything in the garage as a transition until we can find homes for our belongings.
Thursday Ryan had another training meeting. Ivy and I ran errands and took care of things at home like cleaning dirty spots in the house and putting things away.
Today is Friday. We are keeping it low key. We all went swimming and then did some yard work yesterday afternoon. I keep finding things to clean. I just don't understand how people can spill or splash something and leave it. Or leave their dirty, grimey fingerprints everywhere. The entire house needs scrubbing.
This morning, Ivy and I took a morning walk to a couple of garage sales around our neighborhood.
I was able to pick up some collector Star Wars glasses for Ryan, which he loved. I was also able to procure a shop-vac - an item on Ryan's home wishlist.





No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!