So you read the story, now here are the pictures.
(The official starting line)
(After I stopped running the first time)
(The first color: Yellow!)
(After orange, they spayed us with purple)
(You can't really see it but there are a TON of people in the background. High-fives the entire length of this!)
(For Aunt Wanda)
(The colors are amazing!)
(A better side?)
(Another stretch of oncoming traffic. More High-fives!)
(Awyeeeah!)
(Blue haze - people were crazy here!)
(More art.)
(Fat Amy quote!! XD - Finish line home stretch)
(At the finish line!)
(Claiming my finish line medal!)
(She went into the paint pit with me and threw my yellow pigment.)
One of the best times of my life!



















That looks like a TON of fun!! I've never had any interest in marathons, but your post and pictures made me consider at least looking into that one :)
ReplyDeleteOh boy it is fun! This is only my second 5K to have done. You can walk them if you sign up for the right ones. I highly recommend The Color Run. I loved getting messy. There should be one in Houston again soon. Sign up for the list!
Delete