Monday, July 18, 2011

MPM Dog Days of Summer

It is really hot out there. Makes things unbearable and makes me irritable.

Today is cleaning day. Last weeks laundry is now folded. I got one load finished and folded and one in the dryer. The dishes were done last night so I need to unload and start reloading. I am also going to get the kitchen tidied and the bathrooms wiped down. I may also dust.

I called a local charity/donation center on Friday. The guy finally called me back today and came on by. I think there were 10 garbage bags of clothes, a few boxes, some furniture and some shoes. I can now take baby stuff over to the consignment shop and see if I can sell the big stuff. After that, I can really start going through the stuff in the garage that can be thrown out. We've sold a bunch of DVDs, CDs and books so that helps a bit. But it still seems like we're not making any progress. I just don't see the "dent" yet.

And now to this week's menu...

Sunday - Pizza (Last time, Ryan made a white pizza. This time it was the norm pepperoni and cheese)
Monday - Hamburgers & possibly oven fries
Tuesday - Buffalo chicken strips with potato salad
Wednesday - Chicken and cheese enchiladas
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Spaghetti and crock pot meatballs
Saturday - Leftovers

MPM is regularly hosted at OrgJunkie. Today it's hanging out at Finding Joy... Find more menus there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!