I saw an ad for a 71% discount for an Omaha steak package. We have been gifted these before and I really like that everything is pretty much individually packaged. So I may be ordering some once we move.
I'm really getting into couponing. I'm not an extremist. But I am looking for major discounts on products I (we) use. I even found some coupons on ebay that I won. And I'm sharing the wealth. I've got a couple of friends with whom I share the coupons I don't want/need. I've even found a good use for expired coupons - sending them to the military.
I hadn't planned on it, but I'm starting a coupon binder. Small scale of course. It'll be a lot easier to look through my coupons with that.
So onto the MPM!
Sunday - Hamburgers with oven fries
Monday - Spaghetti and crock pot meatballs with salad
Last week's dinner that didn't get done because if the hot dog mania and one of us not feeling well. We ate out one night last week instead. So we've pushed this to this week.
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Breakfast for dinner!
Thursday - Hot dogs or whatever. We're going out this night to see Dita Von Teese perform. So something quick or something out. Who knows.
Friday - Crock pot pulled/bbq chicken sandwiches
*Saw a recipe for the crock pot pulled chicken and I want to do that, but I didn't want to buy all the ridiculous ingredients for a 1-2 tbsp use.
Saturday - Leftovers
For more menus, visit OrgJunkie!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!