Stream of thoughts and... Go.
I hate that I procrastinate. I have an idea but then I only go half-assed. I purchase things, make plans and then I don't follow through with them. For instance... I want to get fit. Everyone has this ideal for themselves about what they want to look like or whatever. I got my bike. I need to ride more. I'm interested in yoga. I got a mat and a couple of starter DVDs and I would like to take classes. Have I followed through? Nope. I hate me for this. I know I would mentally and physically benefit from exercise. Something happens. I get sick. My body hurts. I'm busy with work. I gotta do this. I have to take care of that. I slice my thumb open. Questions questions... Is my body/mind creating these problems to terminate supposed plans? Is it depression that rules this?
Back to my back... I've been going to a chiropractor to see about my back issues. An X-ray revealed that I do not have a case of scoliosis. Misdiagnosis! Great. Now why, if I'm not overly or stupidly too active, does my back go into random spasms? Is this the mind/body (dis)connect doing its tricks again? So I've been having adjustments which help a bit and I'm trying different therapies to see if we can knock this garbage out. I shouldn't be in this much pain for nothing. Looking at an MRI and some injections.
Whoo boy.
I'm sorry your back is giving you so much trouble. If you think that sleeping may be causing it, I have a recommendation. It has worked wonders when I've been pregnant and helped my back immensely. Here's the link if you want to look into it. It's not just for pregnant gals :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/Snoogle-Chic-Jersey-Pregnancy--off/dp/B003D7E2XI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1395495694&sr=8-3&keywords=Snoodle