These last couple of weeks of school have been relaxed. The students have been reviewing for their finals. I decided to let them have a treat and bring food for a little in-class, end of year celebration.
I made some simple blueberry muffins from a mix, a "Mexican" dip, chili con queso and bought pizza. I was really thrilled with the dip. I haven't had it in a while and never made it before. I asked my MIL for the recipe and I was even asked for it by a student. So I thought I would post it here too. I'm not sure of the source but it sure is delicious.
Seven Layer "Mexican" Dip
Oh so yummy!
And while I'm at it, here's next week's Menu Plan Monday!
Sunday - Appetizers (crab cups, pigs in a blanket, roasted potatoes, salad)
Monday - Fondu
Tuesday - Leftover BBQ from lunches
Wednesday - Stir fry
Thursday - Breakfast
Friday - Steak and potatoes
Saturday - Fried catfish and shrimp (carry over from previous week)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!