I wrote the following on the white board today for my students.
Thank you all so much for making this the best year ever for me. I hope that I will see you all again very soon.
Congratulations to you, seniors . You made it. Go out and own the world. Don't let anyone stop you from reaching for the dreams you have. Just like in [class], LIFE is what YOU make it. So make it the best for yourself. Make wise decisions. Think. Read. DO NOT SETTLE - in love, in careers, in friends...
I hope I taught you well. Not only interior design, but a little bit about life too. You'll make mistakes. Learn from them. Laugh at them and move on. Always move on.
Congratulations!
I would have written more. I could always write more. But I think that will do for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!