Ryan finally decided that he should garner some business as a photographer. Something to bring a little more money into the home. Last week, we went to the Arboretum to get some test shots to get different ideas for backdrops and set-ups. And he booked and shot senior portraits today for one of his students. Sadly, he won't be making a profit this time around. But at least it's a start.
Ivy and I did tag along today. I think that it is helpful for someone like me to be there adjusting the small things and suggesting poses and other ideas. Knowing me, I'd be all nit-picky about that section of hair that was pointing in a different direction than the rest or bunched up clothes. So, I made sure to get all the small details to make sure her shots were perfect. You need a girl for that kind of stuff. Family business in the making?
I hope Ivy finds a skill or talent that she loves to do that will give her some kind of rewards in life. Ryan has Photography and he's just now starting out with his own business. I have my crafts but I have yet to really make a business out of it because I'm pretty lazy and I don't have much time anyway. Which brings me to being a stay-at-home mom. I really wish I could do that. Quit work so I could have the time to take care of Ivy and our home and to craft and sell. My head is so full of ideas and things I want to make and I can't even start on projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!