On my Livejournal account, I used to write posts called "Saturday Suggestions." Basically a roundup of things that I liked, stumbled on (thanks to StumbleUpon) or did and wanted to share with my friends. I think I may start that here - or something similar. The Saturday Suggestions categories I had were ... Links, Books, Movies, Music, and Food.
I think for today, I'm going to just collect and showcase a few links.
First, this family mail center is a really sweet idea. It kindof reminds me of lunch box notes. A story. One of my students carries a lunch box to school. She's in 10th grade so it's a bit rare at that age. It is awesome though. Her mom makes her lunch and leaves her some amazing notes. We let her borrow "Office Space." There is this one scene and I said something about it or sang the song. Anyway, her mom left her a note that said "...it feels good to be a gangster."
The only other thing I can come up with right now is this. The second news article for FCCLA. I'm so proud of my kiddos!!
Since Ryan wants to scout some locations to photograph seniors, I need to get dressed. I'm a "model" today. Maybe some photographic evidence later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!