Another milestone! You guys, she's learning to tie her shoes! And I'm sure I failed to mention it, but she's starting to read on her own. Growing up too fast! I'm so proud of this little Bug of mine!
Speaking of last week, I wrote about this book. I ordered it because I still have a balance from a gift card on Amazon. It came in the mail today. I want to read it. But I also don't want to ruin my 12-year-old-self's memory of how great this book is/was.
Homecoming season is over. I have two weekdays off from work and I've gotten, for lack of a better term, bored without projects. It's been six years since I last made a quilt. That one I feel lacked personality because it was a completely neutral color scheme. Bug's baby quilt. We didn't want to know the sex and I wanted to make a quilt.

But now, she has a bunch of personality and I want to make her a quilt that better represents her. Her favorite colors are purple, blue and pink. And it's going to be her Christmas present.
I hope she likes it!
Menu Plan Monday
Sunday: Steak with leftover corn casserole
Monday: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese
Tuesday: Bacon ranch chicken bake (recipe below) with green beans and leftovers
Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday: Slow cooker chili for Frito chili pie
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Kentucky hot brown sliders
Join the link party over at OrgJunkie for more Menu Plan Mondays!
Bacon Ranch Chicken Bake
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 6-8 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- 6-8 Slices Bacon
- 4 Ounces Cheddar Cheese or Colby Jack Cheese
Place your chicken breast in a baking dish
Spread 1-2 tablespoons of ranch dressing on each chicken breast
Slice bacon to fit chicken breast and layer on top of ranch
Bake in oven preheated to 400?F on top rack for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Top with cheese and return to oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve with rice or over greens.
Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!