Monday, November 30, 2015

Friendship, Bracelets, Food

You know? I didn't have any friends when I was a kid. And those effing security questions remind me of that on a regular basis.

One "friend" broke up with me because I shopped at Walmart. Another broke up with me because my family is not rich. A third friend said I was her best friend but then turned around and said someone else was her best friend (it wasn't a threesome). And the last one ... We hung out a lot but then I got a boyfriend and she had other friends she was closer to. There was a 3 year difference in our age. After that, I stopped seeking out friends. Maybe it was that my mom said blood is thicker than water and to find my friends in my family. But that didn't work out. 

It wasn't until I was in college that I found friends. And after I got married, one friend invited me to do stuff with her. I hope she forgives me of this... I was going to put in a picture, but I'm too lazy to dig for it.

Nope. Wait. Found it!


It wasn't until her that I had what I wanted... She invited me out for a night of debauchery. A trip to Walmart to pick up supplies and a night spent in with a group of girls braiding friendship bracelets. 


No-telling how many years later, and I still have my bracelet that I made for myself.


At one of Ivy's birthday parties, she received a fancy clipboard friendship bracelet maker and already got me to make a bracelet for her. Sad thing is, after I told her I wouldn't add beads to it this time (to which she agreed to), she had a fit that I didn't put beads on it. Oh the drama.




But here's my Menu Plan Monday!

Sunday - Chicken and noodles soup
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Pizza
Wednesday - Salisbury steak & mashed potatoes
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Crispy cheddar chicken & something
Saturday - Pick up

Find more MPMs over at OrgJunkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!