Monday, August 11, 2014

End of Summer Update

I have been avoiding writing about this because I had no idea how things would end up. I've been in limbo for the summer.

My contract with the school district was not going to be renewed this year so I resigned. I put applications out and I was interviewed but due to circumstances, I was not hired. My family and I made the decision to apply for unemployment. This means that I will be staying home with Ivy and teaching her and taking care of things at home. Things will be tight this year but I've lived like this before and I know I can make it work.

I am really excited to teach Ivy. I have a lot of plans and if you follow me on Pinterest, you've seen a lot of my pins about preschool education. I have so many ideas and plans and we are both pretty excited.

This will also mean I am going to be really ramping up my menu planning and home organization. Get ready for more recipes, couponing, and cleaning tips and just fun stuff in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!