Another adventure! I've been looking around for cheap things for us to do with Ivy or for me to do with Ivy while Daddy is at work - these will also be known as "field trips."
The Dallas Arboretum is a beautiful, floral place. There are a variety of gardens and a recently re-designed and relocated children's garden and learning area. During the month of August, a cable company sponsors Dollar Days, all admissions are one dollar! What a morning!
She was very hipster with her hat here!
I don't think she liked this little fountain area very much.
There are a large amount of areas for kids to get messy and wet! I was told to bring a bathing suit.
Of all the things she did, she said playing in the water was the most fun. Oh if I could have joined her!
Over-sized turtle egg shells.
Over-sized robin's eggs/nest
A gigantic ant!
She is always active. I cannot see how she doesn't take a nap anymore. She was running all over the place!
Well, it was bright!
We were laying on a net from a "tree" that suspended about 20 feet up. I was called "A Walk in the Clouds."
This area was a learning area - water and wind energy. Science!
Hitting the targets was supposed to make things happen!
As was pulling the levers. Even Mommy got splashed around this area! Bliss!
This was the last of our tour here, we were both very hot and very thirsty.
We picked up lunch and then went to Sprinkles where we got some yummy cupcakes and she got their ice cream.



















No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!