1: crockpot teriyaki chicken
2: leftovers
3: gnocchi with pink sauce (tomato sauce with cream)
4: leftovers
5: chicken salad sandwiches (using rotisserie chicken)
6: nachos
7: pork chops and potatoes
8: pizza
9: pan grilled tilapia and rice pilaf
10: crock pot tangy meatballs
11: shrimp fettuccine (Pinterest)
12: leftovers
13: tacos
14: crockpot beef stew
15: leftovers
16: appetizers
17: Parmesan tilapia and couscous
18: hamburgers
19: leftovers
20: breakfast
21: chicken and rice (freeze)
22: leftovers
23: fish and chips
24: 3 cheese chicken fettuccine Alfredo bake (double to freeze)
25: leftovers
26: French dip sandwiches (crock pot)
27: million dollar spaghetti (freeze)
28: broccoli cheese soup (freeze)
29: leftovers
30: chicken nuggets (freeze)
31: fried catfish
I'm sure some of this will change. We need to eat a bunch of what we have in the freezer before I can do some more meaningful freezer meals. I am also not accounting for weekends when I might make a lunch. I'm also not accounting for the fact that I will be taking leftovers for lunch so there may be less leftovers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!