Monday, June 6, 2011

A Day In My Life

I documented another day on Friday June 3 - last day of work until August!

 
 Wake up at early-o-clock.

More after the cut


 As ready as I'll be



 Wake her up and change her.


 On the road

Ah, work. Messy Desk
Make sure I have my uniforms in.
 Kids watch movies all day.

And I get to clean.
 The perks of a home ec teacher. Kids bring in food to cook and share with me.

This is the most people I have all day.
 More movies.

 More cleaning.

Out of my back door, this kiddo runs his horsey up to me. I squee and pet her.
Then I'm off on errand running.
 Lunch and table cloth location.

End of year checklist that I get taken care of (LIKE A BOSS) during my conference period.

Horsey kid hung out in my room. I don't know why.
 HORSEY!!!

 Yeah, I find this and put it in my office. Every other glass gift I was given got broken. T____T

 Last class of the day. Last student of the year. 

 Clean office - LIKE A BOSS

 Hanging out in my husband's classroom - he's showing movies too.

School is done and we pick up IVY!
 Oh construction traffic. Even in a small city, you still suck major balls.

 Ivy was playing peek-a-boo with a dress.

 I don't think we even head home. We go straight to looking at houses.

Time lapse, I start supper (lasagna).
 Ryan feels like finishing it so I play with Ivy.

 We watch Spongebob while she eats.

 I give her a bath.

 And I put her to bed.

 I put myself on the internet.

Mmmmmmm.
TV time!


Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. lol Cool blog Chef, i like it... :) The pictures really lets us know what you were doing. I will miss you... Shoot what am i talking about i miss you already! :/ Love you lots <3 Lynzie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!