Thursday, November 12, 2009

On Food and the Future

I've been spending my time surfing the internet and I come across a lot of "mommy blogs" and education websites and I see so many things I want to do.

First up, once-a-month cooking. Well, sortof on that one. I just want to get some food cooked and frozen so that when the baby is born, all we have to do is pull something out of the freezer and heat it up. REAL food. Not that crap that comes in a box. Ryan say's he's interested in doing that too. So hopefully we'll start on that this weekend.We also plan on making babyfood instead of buying jars. I'd like to know what's going into all of our stomachs.

A lot of those mommy bloggers are homeschooling their children and it's something I kindof wish I could do. But I know I won't be able to. Anyway... These ladies take their kiddos out into the world to do all kinds of things and relate it educationally while still making it fun (or at least it looks fun). This is what I want to do. Take this kiddo out into the world and do a lot of fun things and teach him/her something. One lady took her kids to the California Pizza Kitchen for a tour and the kids got to make and eat their own pizza. How neat is that?! And then there was a gross-ology science muesumey type thing.

I just wish I could find this information before the events start. You know?

But we'll be going and doing all kinds of stuff. Zoos, museums, letterboxing... Oy! I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!