In my last post, I linked a recipe to a shrimp dish from Pinterest. I found the recipe!
1 1/2 lb shrimp shelled deveined
1 stick butter melted
1 lemon, sliced thin
1 package dry italian seasoning packet
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking pan with foil. Layer lemon slices and shrimp. Sprinkle with Italian dressing mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, until light golden brown.
This is such an easy recipe! Surprisingly sweet and tangy and a tiny bit spicy. It was very yummy. I paired that with smashe baby red potatoes.
We decided that with the three day weekend, we would travel to visit family again. Christmas was so wonderful and I am still feeling very homesick. It will be so nice to see everyone again.
My head is exhausted. It is the end of the first semester and all I have been doing is grading work. It's one of the only things I loathe about teaching. I hate grading papers.
I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!