The first 12 are here.
13. Thankful for family and new additions.
14. Thankful for restored appetite and an early Thanksgiving lunch at work.
15. Thankful that the medication is working.
16. Thankful for excellent time spent with Ivy. Girl's day!
17. Thankful for a break from work.
18. Thankful to finally see my momma again!
19. Thankful for my child's health. I'm glad she is feeling so much better.
20. Thankful that I can help.
21. Thankful for my quick reflexes and my child's life.
22. Thankful for some yummy yummy food.
23. Thankful for a good book.
24. Thankful for my little girl and everyone involved with her birthday to make it such a special day for her!
25. Thankful to be back home. Not quite so thankful that the vacation is over.
26. Thankful for awesome coworkers who covered my classes for me so I could go home when I got sick.
27. Thankful that I can finally eat after two days.
28. Thankful for another holiday. I get to experience Christmas through the innocent, excited eyes of my three-year-old.
29. Thankful to work at a great school. We got new laptops - MacBook Pro!
30. The most important thankful... Saving the best for last. Family.
Ryan, my soulmate. We have learned so much from each other and grown together. I can't live my life without him.
Ivy, my precious character of a daughter. I never thought I would have her in my life. I can honestly say that my heart no longer beats in my chest, it runs around the living room making silly, bird-like noises with a wildly unkempt hairdo.
My parents and Ryan's parents who have taken care of us and brought us up to be the intelligent individuals we are today and who also take care of Ivy and are the greatest grandparents.
Our brothers and all of extended family members who have influenced our pasts and continue to grace us for our present and future.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!