Free breakfast at one of my favorite places: Chiloso.
Stopped by Target and PetSmart.
Put Ivy down for a nap and then put myself down for a nap.
Got to work on some ... work. Ugh. Lesson plans, FCCLA display board and grocery shopping for catering tomorrow.
Once back home, I made hot wings!
And now, Ryan is making some awesome chocolate cookies. Possible recipe later.Yesterday, we went to Dallas (which we were going to do today instead but changed it around because of my work junk).
Ryan took me to Twisted Root for lunch and we stopped by Central Market too.
Menu Plan Monday
Sunday - Hot wings and potato salad. Buffalo sauce from PW; she didn't batter hers, I did. Ugh SO GOOD.
Monday - I'm catering so Ryan gets leftover wings
Tuesday - HamburgersWednesday - Cheese enchiladas, guacamole and possibly queso. Ryan's brother is visiting and he's vegetarian. Ivy will be so thrilled!!
Thursday - Hot links unless there are leftoversFriday - Spaghetti and meatballs
Saturday - Fried catfish and french friesFor more menus, hit up OrgJunkie!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!